Mikrotik Hotspot system makes all Users must login first to access the Internet. Sometimes there are some users who are lazy to login and want to fit directly into the Hotspot without login or Login Bypass Hotspot Mikrotik. To accommodate the user’s request, we can take advantage of IP-Bindings Hotspot feature.
Bindings IP allows us to bypass certain user hotspot without having to go through the process of authentication (login). In addition, the IP Binding also allows us to perform a specific user block so she could not access the hotspot network.
In MikrotikNetworking tutorial we will discuss about How to bypass certain hotspot user to eliminate the need to log and also a way to block user Hotspot Mikrotik using IP Bindings.
A. How to Create Hotspot User Unnecessary Log (Bypass Hotspot Login)
1. Make sure the Mikrotik Hotspot its already well underway.
2. Open Winbox, Go to the menu IP -> Hotspot -> Log IP Bindings Tab -> Add new IP Binding.
3. Here we must know the MAC address and IP address of the user and then we fill in the fields provided.
4. If you do not bother to manually enter the data and IP Address User MAC, you can login to the Host Tab -> Make sure the user wants in the bypass is connect to WiFi Hotspot -> Right click on the user is on the list -> Make Binding.
5. This will create IP Binding data is automatically populated.
6. Well, now look at the Type field. Select bypassed -> OK
7. Then tell the user that bypassed it to connect again to a WiFi Hotspot. He should never again be directed to a login page Hotspot Mikrotik, but has been able to access the Internet directly without having to log hotspot.
B. How to Block Users Hotspot Mikrotik Can not Connect To Hotspot
1. The trick is almost the same as before. The difference in the IP Binding Data Type column select blocked.
2. Thus, the blocked user can still connect to WiFi but can not access anywhere. Can not even access the login page Hotspot Mikrotik.
3. The user would think that her troubled hotspots or her internet disruptions, when access to him only that we block.