How to share internet connection from WiFi or PC Modem via LAN (Ethernet) can be done easily in Windows 7 and Windows 8. How to share internet connection can be done without additional software, or use a program from Windows called Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) .
To be able to share internet connection via LAN in Windows 7 and Windows 8 please follow the following Tutorial:
How to Share Internet Connection (WiFi / Modem) via LAN (Ethernet) Windows 7:
1. Click Start -> Search with keyword “view network connections” -> enter
2. Right click on the adapter you want to share its internet connection -> click Properties.
3. Go to the Sharing tab and tick the top option -> Click OK
4. Ethernet adapter will get static IP automatically. Static IP is the gateway for the router or other devices connected to the PC host via LAN.
5. Do not forget to set the router IP / PC client in DHCP so it will get IP address automatically from its Host PC gateway.
How to Share Internet Connection (WiFi / Modem) via LAN (Ethernet) Windows 8:
The same way as Windows 7 above. Please adjust yourself.
By using the Internet Connection (WiFi / Modem) sharing tutorial via LAN (Ethernet) Windows 7 & 8