– Remote Address: IP Address stocked AP
– Tunnel ID: ID unique to the AP. Each AP Different ID.
3. Perform steps 1 and 2 for all APs used.
4. In each of the AP / Mikrotik, create bridge and input interface and Wlan EoIP her.
4. On the Server Hotspot, Create Interface Bridge and give the IP Address.
5. Enter All Interface EoIP to port Bridge made earlier.
6. Create a Hotspot Server on IP menu -> Hotspot -> Hotspot Setup -> Select interface Bridge is used as an interface hotspot. For a guide to the steps on how to create a hotspot please read here: How to Create Mikrotik Hotspot: Hotspot Mikrotik basic settings
7. Up here, please try to connect to the AP, the hotspot login page should have appeared. If yet please check your configuration again.
8. At this point you can change its Hotspot Login page, as in the following article: How to Change the Mikrotik Hotspot Login page
9. You can also combine hotspot with Mikrotik User Manager for its user management. Read it here Tutorial: Setting User Manager with Hotspot Mikrotik
10. If you want to make WiFi Roaming System with 1 SSID, can be set on all AP for use 1 and Frequency same SSID.Thus Tutorial How to Make Hotspot Mikrotik without Connect Directly to AP Using Tunneling EoIP. May be useful 🙂